Address: 888 Colwell Building
123 North Third Street
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401
- Joined Parker Daniels Kibort in May 2021
Areas of Practice
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Defamation Litigation
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Defense Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- Government and Regulatory Disputes
- United States District Court for the District of Minnesota
- United States District Court for the District of North Dakota
- Boston College: B.A., Political Science – 2010 (cum laude)
- William & Mary Law School – 2013
- Secured order vacating $10 million judgment arising from nuclear regulatory dispute.
- Obtained summary judgment fully dismissing client from $2 million contract breach of contract action.
- Negotiated dismissals of water treatment services provider in state and federal court matters throughout the Upper Midwest.
- Defended whistleblowers throughout the financial services industry from retaliatory conduct after they exposed wrongdoing.
- Brokered favorable class action settlement for clients defending common law and statutory claims.
- Initiated successful declaratory judgment action related to commercial trucking dispute.
- Represented plaintiff in dispute arising from former partners in dental practice, securing favorable settlement prior to trial.
- Quashed subpoena served on client related to litigation before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board.
- Achieved a total defense verdict in favor of product manufacturer following a two-week trial in Boone County, Iowa.
- Advanced consumer interests in class action securities and antitrust cases.
- Briefed and argued motions for summary judgment, leading to full dismissal of two lawsuits in Ramsey County, Minnesota alleging negligent employment practices.