Address: 888 Colwell Building
123 North Third Street
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401
- 2 years at Parker Daniels Kibort.
- Prior to joining Parker Daniels Kibort, he was a patent attorney at Shumaker & Sieffert, clerked at Schwegman Lundberg & Woessner and worked at the Office for Technology Commercialization of the University of Minnesota.
- Judicial extern in the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota for the Honorable Judge Susan Richard Nelson, and was on the Intellectual Property Moot Court during law school.
Areas of Expertise
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Property Tax Appeals
- Intellectual Property litigation
- Government and Regulatory Disputes
- United States District Court for the District of Minnesota
- United States Patent & Trademark Office
- United States Tax Court
- University of Minnesota: B.Bm.E Biomedical Engineering
- University of Minnesota Law School
Publications & Awards
- 2016 Arthur T. Pfefer Memorial Award for his commitment to serving the community and demonstrating outstanding leadership potential.
- Serves on the boards of the Minneapolis Jewish Federation and Jewish Community Relations Council: Minnesota & the Dakotas.
- Serves on the Steering Committees for the Twin Cities Cardozo Society and Partnership2Gether Minneapolis Rehovot.
- Volunteered with LegalCORPS, providing business and IP advice for entrepreneurs.