Address: 888 Colwell Building
123 North Third Street
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401
- Prior to joining Parker Daniels Kibort LLC, Abe was a lawyer at a boutique business law firm where he focused on real estate and related litigation matters.
- Abe joined Parker Daniels Kibort LLC as an Associate Attorney in 2018.
Areas of Practice
- Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Landlord Tenant and Real Estate Litigation
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Defense Litigation
- Appellate Advocacy
- United States District Court for the District of Minnesota
- Bachelors in Talmudic Law, Beth Medrash Govoha — 2012
- University of Minnesota Law School: J.D. — 2016
- Debtor (Plaintiff) v. Debt Collector (Defendant/Client)— On a motion for summary judgment obtained dismissal with prejudice on all of Plaintiff’s claims.
- Debtor (Plaintiff) v. Debt Collector (Defendant/Client)— On a motion to dismiss obtained dismissal on all of Plaintiff’s claims.
- Debtor (Plaintiff) v. Debt Collector (Defendant/Client)— On a motion to dismiss obtained a dismissal with prejudice of all Plaintiff’s claims due to failure to prosecute.
- Self-Storage Tenants (Plaintiff) v. Self-Storage Company (Defendant/Client)—On a motion for summary judgment obtained dismissal with prejudice on all Plaintiff’s various tort claims and a decision upholding the parties’ contract clause limiting damages to $5,000.
- Shareholder (Plaintiff/Client) v. Shareholder (Defendant) – Won a motion to remand remanding case back to Minnesota State Court and won denial against Defendants motion to dismiss for lack of personal jurisdiction.
- Self-Storage Tenant (Plaintiff) v. Self-Storage Company (Defendant/Client)— Defended trial court’s order dismissing Plaintiff’s claims before the Minnesota Court of Appeals.
- Dean’s Distinguished Scholar at University of Minnesota Law School.
- Board Member– Refuat Hanefesh, a non-profit working to create a community that is more respectful to people living with mental illness.