Job Title: Litigation Paralegal
Parker Daniels Kibort is an innovative and aggressive litigation law firm located in downtown Minneapolis. We are dedicated to building and maintaining successful partnerships with our clients. Our tagline, “Wise Counsel. Winning Results.” is practiced daily through our work. Are you highly motivated with a desire to deliver superior client service based in excellence and collaboration? If so, this opportunity is for you. Parker Daniels Kibort is looking for a dynamic Litigation Paralegal to join our exceptional litigation team to work in a fun and exciting atmosphere in a beautiful penthouse office space. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience as a litigation paralegal.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree.
- Minimum of three years’ litigation support related experience, preferably in a law firm environment.
Skills and Abilities:
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Suite, especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficient in document compilation in Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Proficient with e-discovery platforms
- Experienced in filing and creating and managing case notebooks.
- Experienced in document management systems.
- Professional demeanor
- Positive attitude
- Proactive, self-driven worker
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and detail-orientated
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Service minded
- Flexibility to adjust to changing needs/demands on one’s time
- Independent thinker
- Team player
- Researching and analyzing case info through digital and physical sources.
- Drafting legal documents and filings with courts.
- Deposition support and witness prep.
- Conducting legal and medical research.
- Discovery request and interrogatory support.
- Very competitive compensation with bonus potential
- 401K with matching contribution and profit sharing
- PTO and Paid Holidays Off
- 100% employer paid healthcare insurance
- Paid parking and flexibility to work from home part of the time
Please submit the following documents to Jesse Kibort at email@example.com:
- Cover letter
- Writing Sample