Job Title: Litigation Attorney (1 – 4 Years of Experience)
Parker Daniels Kibort is an innovative and aggressive litigation law firm located in downtown Minneapolis. We are dedicated to building and maintaining successful partnerships with our clients. Our tagline, “Wise Counsel. Winning Results.” is practiced daily through our work. Are you highly motivated with a desire to deliver superior client service based in excellence and collaboration? If so, this opportunity is for you. Parker Daniels Kibort seeks an attorney with 1-4 years of experience who is interested in working on litigation in the area of commercial property tax appeals. You will represent clients in tax appeals for their commercial properties, helping to minimize their tax liability and obtain fair and equitable assessments.
What you get to do every day:
- Review property assessments, analyze valuations
- Compile tax information from clients
- Negotiate tax abatements and exemptions
- Negotiate with local assessors
- Engage in discovery and motion practice
- Present cases to appropriate county/state boards and tax court
In addition to commercial tax appeals, you will be working on high profile litigation in the areas business litigation, defamation litigation, intellectual property litigation, and employment disputes.
Admission to the Minnesota bar is required. Additional state licensure is helpful, as we represent clients in matters across the United States. Candidates must demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills, as well as an interest in hands-on litigation experience. Exceptional research and writing ability, as well as keen analytical and strategic skills are required.
The ideal candidate will also have experience with:
- Case management and development
- Drafting and responding to discovery
- Motion practice
- Taking and defending depositions
Please submit the following documents to Jesse Kibort at email@example.com:
- Cover letter
- Writing Sample
- Very competitive compensation with bonus potential
- 401K with matching contribution and profit sharing
- PTO and Paid Holidays Off
- 100% employer paid healthcare insurance
- Paid parking