Job Title: Legal Administrative Assistant
Parker Daniels Kibort is an innovative and aggressive litigation law firm located in downtown Minneapolis. We are dedicated to building and maintaining successful partnerships with our clients. Our tagline, “Wise Counsel. Winning Results.” is practiced daily through our work. Are you highly motivated with a desire to deliver superior client service based in excellence and collaboration? If so, this opportunity is for you.
Parker Daniels Kibort is looking for a dynamic Legal Administrative Assistant to join our exceptional litigation team to work in a fun and exciting atmosphere in a beautiful penthouse office space. The ideal candidate will have at least five years’ experience in litigation.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree.
- Minimum of five years’ law-related experience, preferably in a law firm environment.
Skills and Abilities:
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Suite, especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficient in document compilation in Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Proficient with electronic filing with state and/or federal courts.
- Experienced in filing and creating and managing case notebooks.
- Experienced in document management systems.
- Professional demeanor
- Positive attitude
- Proactive, self-driven worker
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and detail-orientated
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Service minded
- Flexibility to adjust to changing needs/demands on one’s time
- Independent thinker
- Team player
- Create and manage client files.
- Electronic filing in state and federal litigation.
- Document management.
- Monitor and update attorney calendars, schedule client appointments.
- Monitor and manage email correspondence.
Please email your resume and cover letter to Angela Nicholls at email@example.com.