Russell “Mick” Spence, Jr. has joined the Parker Daniels Kibort team as a partner in the firm.
- Copyright, Trademark, Patent, Trade Secrets & Right of Publicity/Privacy
- Asset acquisitions, licensing and protection
- Complex, multi-party litigation, including class-actions
- Commercial disputes of all varieties
- Estate counsel & probate litigation
Mick’s extensive litigation background involves entertainment assets, businesses, talent and their careers. His commercial litigation experience includes shareholder and partnership disputes, infringement actions, class actions, trade secret protection, fraud, unfair competition and even estate or probate disputes.
We are thrilled to add Mick to the PDK team!